Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What I miss, what I like

Miss: Peanut butter
Like: Fresh, flavorful bread

Miss: Air-conditioning
Like: Roadside stands, especially the one that sells blini (!)

Miss: Barbecue
Like: Borscht

Miss: Home church and college friends
Like: Experiencing a new type of church and meeting people there

Miss: my laptop
Like: Doing more reading (partly in Russian)

Miss: coffee
Like: new flavors of tea, like Keemun and rosehips

Miss: Room to just ramble around
Like: The metro

3 comments:

  1. This was wonderful! Shall I meet you at the airport with a jar of peanut butter? Shall your first meal be bbq chicken? I'm glad the Metro has become workable for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting to see your "new" likes! Hope it cools down some, and that you continue to have a great time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom--how 'bout peanut butter cookies? :)

    ReplyDelete